So long time no post.
These greaves were commissioned for a NZ bohurt fighter currently using them over in Moscow. His old pair were giving him grief by munching the top of his feet anytime he walked.
They aren’t really based off any historical piece, and I didn’t include any way for them to articulate with his poleyns, as his kit isn’t fully articulated, but based off many points.
I learnt a lot in making these, and the next time I make some, I’ll definitely go about it a bit differently. For instance plaster casts and trawling for good photos of historical examples.
I expect I’ll be asked to integrate it into a full leg harness sometime in the future. Interested to see what feedback he has when he gets back from Russia.